Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Galaxy runs on Dunkin'

I have returned from my wanderings (which do not count as exploring, as I just returned to the original Cambridge, no Brave Explorer badges earned) and can report that in my absence there have been some pleasing donut developments:

1. Cherry blossom related donuts are OVER! *Dance dance dance* Although they were pink on the inside they were not very tasty.

2. The new Men In Black 3 promotion is most excellent and has brought a delicious new donut that is shaped like a star! And stuffed with a delicious chocolate goo. It also has star shaped jimmies.


Dunkin' donuts was my first stop on my Boston return. It was not a disappointment, due to the "Undercover Black Cocoa Creme" donut (the second best donut ever!). Coincidentally, the main Dunkin' rival, Krispey Kreme, was my first stop on UK soil. I used to love the Krispey Kreme at Terminal 3, particularly the lemon meringue doughnut, but US Dunkin' has ruined it forever.


As well as fancy new star shaped donut, there is a boring chocolate glazed one ("Chocolate lunarmax") and there is also special Black Cocoa Creme iced coffee, which tastes like "cookies and creme" according to the poster. I am not tempted. But, let's face it, it is probably just a matter of time. I'm going to crack on with some hula hooping now, in an optimistic attempt to avoid developing my very own spare donut.


No comments:

Post a Comment