Saturday 18 February 2012

MIT Valentine

On Valentine's Day last week I woke up in my special, dancing Snoopy, Valentine's Day pyjamas.


I enjoyed looking at flowers in my new vase/old cold cup.


I ate my last heart shaped, kreme filled donut. In fact, I ate two (only 30 cents more than one).


I painted my nails to be pink and red. They matched my replacement cold cup. I thought pink and red nails would cheer me up whilst I was typing at work. They didn't.


It was all a bit depressing. My Valentine is far away.
So I was pleased to see this in the lift in the department.



Nerdy and not really romantic. But still sweet. Very MIT.
It made me laugh in the elevator at work on a day which felt a bit sad (which wasn't helped by the crazy donut sugar rush). Fortunately there wasn't anyone else in the elevator with me, although I imagine they would have laughed too.

2 comments:

  1. I decided just to completely ignore Valentine's day so it wouldn't remind me of being away! I do like the poster though in the elevator! xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. With hindsight, surrounding myself with heart shaped things was never likely to make me feel cheerful..... The poster in the elevator really did make me day. It reminded me of the ice age trailer!

    ReplyDelete